Our motel is kind of old-timey. We still use regular keys, not little plastic cards. Our rooms open directly onto the sidewalk or balcony, with your car just a few steps away. In the spring and fall, open the window and feel the breeze. There’s plenty of benches and chairs to loll around on, and picnic tables and charcoal grills in the yard and down by the river. We have a basketball goal (and ball) and a toddler’s playground. Our large pool is eight feet deep at one end and three feet at the other, with a baby pool about 12 inches deep.
All rooms including the meeting room are non-smoking. Of our standard rooms, 48 feature two queen beds, another six have one king bed. Room 101 has a king and sleeper sofa. Other options include:
- Room 200A: Three queen beds in an extra large room with private balcony facing street. Second floor.
- Room 200B: Suite with queen bed and private balcony facing street in bedroom and queen bed and futon in living room. Each room has its own heat/air and television.
- Rooms 129,229,230: deluxe extra large room with two queen beds plus a couch or futon, two-person mirrored jacuzzi in the bedroom, combo shower and tub in bathroom, fireplace, and private balcony facing street.
- Room 130: One king bed plus a sleeper sofa with two-person mirrored jacuzzi in the bathroom, fireplace and private balcony facing street. Ground floor.
- Rooms 131,231: one bedroom suite with king bed in the bedroom along with two-person jacuzzi, fireplace, and private balcony overlooking the pool. Living room with a queen sleeper sofa, separate heat/air and television.
All the rooms have:
- Flat screen TV (32" or larger)
- Over 100 cable TV channels
- Phones with free local calls
- Combination shower and tub
- Free wireless internet
Sorry, No Pets Allowed.